[IP] Chat schedule?

I can't seem to find a schedule that lists when the chats will take place with the different pump company reps?  (I might be blind!)  I have been doing my research and have some questions so I'd like to be able to chat.  I am leaning toward the MM508 but the Animas keeps creeping in there, also!  Thank for the info.
dx 3/81 will pump when insurance red tape is finalized

iVillage.com: Solutions for Your Life