Re: [IP] Question about different infusion sets

Stepahnie,

  Hve yo u tried the new Quick Sets?  The reason I ask this is because it is
UNBELIEVABLE just how small the needle is with these sets.  And I (and
Joshua) feel that with the smamller/thinner needle that insertion has become
virtually painless.  Also, have you tried the top part of her hiney?  This is
a generally fattier area which will allow easier insertion and I feel better
absorption.  But that is just me!  Josh is really skinny and we had to get
away from his tummy area.

Good luck!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua