[IP] Question about different infusion sets

I am currently using sof sets 6mm, but sometimes (most of the time) they kind
of hurt when I put them in. And I go thru a couple of sets at a time because
the canulla gets bent. I am wondering what other sets I should try?  I am 5
foot 2 inches, and weigh about 113 lbs.  I am not real thin, but I keep
losing weight, so I don't have as much fat as I did when I started pumping in
March with the sof sets. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Stephanie Olivieri
dxd 3/1994
pumping 3/2001