Re: [IP] First Sil- No Way!

Hi,

Here is what we do:  I pinch up the skin and insert the needle at a VERY slight
angle, BUT
I only insert the needle part of the way--I leave about a 1/4 inch not inserted.
Then I tape
it down and pull the needle out.  This works great for us and we have had very
little
trouble with kinking(sp?) and have yet to hit a vein.  Our Dis rep told us to do
this and she
uses them on herself in this manner as well.  Both the rep and my daughter are VERY
thin.
Hope this helps someone.
Cherie  mommy to Kara age 8  dx 1-98    h-tron 2-01  (tenders)