Re: [IP] Re: Quik-Sets: My MM rep told me why the shortage!

    I just came back from the JDRF annual conference in Chicago & heard the
identical story from the MM reps who were exhibiting there. Having studied in
Europe, I know that people do indeed get 4-6 wks vacation, so this isn't as
implausible as it sounds. I even asked the rep if she had any Quick-Sets to
show me, just out of curiosity...and she said they had NONe...to which I
replied, hmmm that's you and everyone else!!
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)