Re: [IP] Desperate for help

I'm new at this too, but I wonder if all of a sudden she needs a new
insulin to carb ratio AND new basals?

Just wondering.  I recently had to change my basal rates all around at
night time and the first part of the morning.  I kept waking up with high
blood sugars where everything had been fine for 4 months.

Keep us posted as to what you figure out.

Janet, dx'd 9/76, pumping since 1/01