Re: [IP] First Sil- No Way!

In a message dated 6/3/01 10:09:10 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Or maybe i didn't do the
> angle on a true 30 degrees?  Matt will not try Sils again, he says NO WAY!
I don't know of too many people who actually do a 30 degree angle!  I do more
like a 10 degree!  They say to do it like an airplane that is landing.  What
I do is pinch the skin and put it in almost as if it's not even on an angle.
When you let the skin go, it's usually at the perfect angle (at least for
But I use the Quick-Sets now anyway but do occasionally still use up my