[IP] Non delivery problems...

Hi All!

Does anybody have any suggestions for us?!  My 18 year old daughter has
been pumping for 2.5 months, using a MiniMed 508 and Quick Sets (which
she loves!).  Recently, she has been receiving a non delivery message
from the pump when she boluses.  She usually resets the bolus to get what
she didn't receive, sometimes it will work, sometimes she will get the
non delivery message again.  MiniMed has suggested inserting the set into
an area that is fattier and starting a new box of cartridges (they
thought the cartridges may be bad).  We've done all this, but still the
problem persists....

Does anyone have any other ideas??!!  Thanks much!

Bev & Jackie