[IP] re: Help Me...Tubing chew

Unless she is chewing right throuhg it, I wouldn't worry. My son chewed on
his tubig for the first two or three years he had the pump. It also got
REALLY tight knots in it. Nothing every seemed to interfere with delivery.
It made me crazy, but we were checking his BG often, and it was fine.
Eventually, he stopped on his own. Of course, he didn't chew it at
school...just at home while reading or watching a movie.