[IP] First Sil- No Way!

Well list, i tried the first sil on Matt yesterday, without success!  I was
truly confident after inserting the New Quick Set sample manually.  I first
had him ice the site for a long time. I'm not sure if i went too close to the
skin surface or what, but it hurt like hell, Matt cried, and then after a few
hours, it was causing a welt and was soar to the touch, although his numbers
remained in range. I took it out and the cannula was full of blood!  It was
also the longgg cannula!  I thought i told her 6mm!  Would the difference in
cannula size make a difference as far as pain goes?  Or maybe i didn't do the
angle on a true 30 degrees?  Matt will not try Sils again, he says NO WAY!