[IP] Change Out Problems

We are doing everything as told to us....priming five and making sure we
see the big drop...priming .3 for the cannula.

Spoke with our CDE last week and she suggested giving .3 from the old
site before we changed just as a buffer.  We change again tommorrow so
I'm going to try the extra .3 AND leaving the old site in for a few
hours.  Let's see how that goes!

Also, my daughter's  (9) basal rates right now are .8 most of the day,
we have a few hours in the after noon we drop to .5 because she was
having lows.  Still working these out though.

Despite these little problems...we love pumping!