[IP] Thanks List!: how do I recover from an 'empty cartridge' alarm

On Sun, 27 May 2001 "marge" <email @ redacted>

>Poor kid had to keep acknowledging the no delivery alarm every 15 mins till
>he got home! What else could I have done, to stop the no delivery alarm?

I know at work when I'm in middle of meeting and can't get out to refill
I've pulled the arm that pushes the plunger back and closed it on air (so
that it is pushing NOTHING but has lots of room to move).

Only problem is that you MUST remember to refill the pump AS SOON AS

Who won't admit to doing this to often