Re: [IP] What is the norm...

my endo has me do "window tests". briefly, when my fasting, prelunch or
predinner BG is between 100-150 i skip the meal and measure BG every
hour for 4 or 5 hours. if it rises or fall over 30 i adjust basil rate +
or - .1, starting a little before the rise. then test again next day. at
night same thing, check at 12 and 3 and waking. i think this is standard
way to establish basils (and they do change over time).

chris parsons
T1 82 disetronic 99