Re: [IP] What is the norm...

In a message dated 6/3/01 4:33:49 AM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< After all that I have read (which has been most helpful). I still have a
 question. My doctor has set me with a 1.2 Basel rate, every hour. I have
 pumping for just over three months. But from what I have read nearly
 here only uses . 5. I'm I doing something's wrong? I'm getting very
 Any help or input would be nice...=0) >>
Don't worry.  My teenage son uses 1.8!  His carb ratio is 1:10.  As long as
it works, that's all that matters.  Your basal rate dose should be about half
your total daily insulin dose (I think!).