Re: [IP] What is the norm...

These are the exact same basal rates my 10 1/2yo is using and she
is 90 lbs and ~4'11". :)

Jenny said:
Not "Everybody" is low basaled like that, I vary from 0.9-1.2u/h
through the day myself, and am 5'8" and 176lbs.

Take care, Kerri
NEW! http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos11.html - meet
Joseph Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"
"May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly on your home, and the
Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your moccasins make
happy tracks in many snows, and may the rainbow always touch your
shoulder." - Cherokee Blessing