Re: [IP] Need Medicare Info Please

My mom is blind from diabetes and has an accucheck (I think the
advantage model). It is the only model that a talk box is available
that reads the screen and also has a small hole that vials of insulin
fit into that reads the bar code to tell her which type of insulin it is.
She loves it. My mother is on disability and covered under
medicare and it was completely covered including the talk box.
Gail J Donohue