[IP] Re: Change out problems/bs to high

email @ redacted writes:

<< when we change she runs high for about 1/2
 the day.          Not quite sure why???  Anyone else experience
 this when they change?  We use MM 508 w/Micro soft-sets.    >>

My daughter (pumping 8 weeks) also goes high after every site change.  I
leave the old site in for several hours, as I read here that it may help.  We
are using the 6mm Quick-Sets.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7