   I'm sitting here reading our Carb, Fiber, Sugar Counter Book and it says
that for the five flavor hole piecs it is only 5 Gms for 20 peices  The
lifeSaver Gummy ones are way more than that at  32 for the whole roll.
Actually this book has an entire page just for Lifesaver candies of all
flavors and styles.  But now I'm reading Doctor's Poclet Book and it says
that a whole roll (14 candies) is 32 carbs.  WOW what a discrepency!

Hope she enjoyed.  Josh Loves being able to every once in awhile getting his
favorites....Skittles....but not too often!

mom to Joshua