Re: [IP] RE: Enjoying our Animas?

On 2 Jun 2001, at 22:52, email @ redacted wrote:

> email @ redacted writes:
> << Are you sorry you asked how we are enjoying our Animas pump?

> Lyndy, I am not sorry at all and please keep the info coming if you
> can :). I recently made the choice of Animas do to it's simplicity in
> operation for myself and I am just waiting to see if insurance covers
> it.  I have not been able to find to many people on this pump so any
> info I can get is very helpful for me.  I really liked the MM508 also
> but thought being this was my first pump I really wanted it to be as
> easy for me as possible.  Thanks again. Brenda

Then you will want to come to the Guest Chat Room this coming
Tuesday at 9 PM EDT.  The Chat there will be hosted by Rochelle
Heath and Kathy Tyree, reps. from Animas who will be able to
answer some of your questions. (and if they can't answer some, I'm
sure they'll track down an answer for you)  So everyone interested
in finding information on the Animas pump, please come to the
Guest Chat Room, Tuesday June 5th at 9PM EDT.