[IP] Need Medicare Info Please

I have a friend who is becoming very low vision due to macular edema and she
is on Medicare.  She saw my Accucheck machine with the comfort curve strips
that are great for low vision people.  We are wondering if medicare will
cover that machine and strips?  She is currently using the One Touch machine
and gets her strips supplied by Medicare thru Liberty.  Can anyone tell me
if Medicare covers Accucheck and Comfort Curve strips?  Thanks!