Re: [IP] RE: Enjoying our Animas?

In a message dated 6/3/01 12:48:45 AM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< Are you sorry you asked how we are enjoying our Animas pump? >>
Hi Lyndy,
I am not sorry at all and please keep the info coming if you can :). I
recently made the choice of Animas do to it's simplicity in operation for
myself and I am just waiting to see if insurance covers it.  I have not been
able to find to many people on this pump so any info I can get is very
helpful for me.  I really liked the MM508 also but thought being this was my
first pump I really wanted it to be as easy for me as possible.  Thanks again.