Duane,

I have also found that site insertion is WAY less painful than
injections.  Plus it is one every 3-4 days instead of 6 injections a day.

Amanda

>From: "Duane Jackson" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: <email @ redacted> >Subject: [IP] Re:
insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #186 >Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 20:06:59 -0500 >
>Yes the plastic thing ( cannula) is the part that stays in the skin. The
>needle is inside the cannula and is only to introduce the cannula into
the >skin. I have found that the injector that u load the set into is
much less >painful than an injection.