reply to Kate, Sylvia and noxplan [IP] change out problems/

Hi Katie, i always do a prime by hand by pushing end of resevoir and making
sure insuling comes out of tubing. then i also do a prime to fill canula, i
always do a 0.6 even tough mm says to do a 0.5. i use the 9mm canula. like i
said it happens every to often. i did a change out yesterday and bs are
perfect not problem? thanks for the input.
Hi Sylvia, yeh it could be a pms thing, i will do the calender thing and see
what happens. i am not overweight or skinny. but my stomach is what has all
the fat, and my chest ha ha. thanks for your advice as well.
and to darrin at noxpl. i use the 505mm i use the quicksets. the sils were
terrible for me, due to the 0-degree angle. i hope on monday i have a
successful change outl thanks everyone for your help and suggestions. take
care. i am off to the nascar race at dover de tomorrow, wish me luck!! Eileen