[IP] Re: Tolerance to Donor Tissue in Pancreatic Islet Cell breakthrough

>> The slow growth and other complications the animals
>> developed were like those of children with diabetes.
>Is this proven?  Slow growth?  I didn't grow slowly.....LOL  I'm almost 5'10"
> and weigh about 160..... but don't quote me on that...LOL

I would guess that this is untreated dm.  I you
wanted to lose weight, just stop taking your insulin
(g).  I had lost about 20 lbs when it was discovered
in me.
email @ redacted
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work;
I want to achieve immortality through not dying.
 - Woody Allen