Re: [IP] change out problems/bs to high/long

Hi, Eileen,

I am seeing something somewhat similiar with my daughter.  Only been
pumping for 3 weeks now.  But when we change she runs high for about 1/2
the day.  It was suggested that we stay away from usual sites that we
used for injections and go to a site that hadn't been used yet (or in a
while).  That did seem to work a little better, although it was still
high the first few hours.  Not quite sure why???  Anyone else experience
this when they change?  We use MM 508 w/Micro soft-sets.