Re: [IP] Tolerance to Donor Tissue in Pancreatic Islet Cell breakthrough

Neither is my daughter. She's always been at the top of the
growth charts (75-90%-tile.) At the age of 10, she's the same
weight I was and almost the same height I was at the age of 15.
No slow growth going on here! :)
I've heard of this before though and it does seem to be true in
many cases. But it must be a YMMV thing like everything else.

email @ redacted said:
Is this proven?  Slow growth?  I didn't grow slowly.....LOL  I'm
almost 5'10" and weigh about 160..... but don't quote me on

In a message dated 6/1/01 12:34:22 PM Central Daylight Time,