On 2 Jun 2001, at 11:23, email @ redacted wrote:

> I alternate side to side - but when I accidently pull a site out
> inorder to keep my rotation going I will put a new set in above my
> belly button right in the middle.
> Linda & Dax

My CDE and others have told me to avoid the area centered on the
belly button.  I don't know if this was related to issues of the solar
plexus, the chakra at that area, or just the possibility of buttons
rubbing on the site.  But I follow their advice to stay 1-1/2 inches
away from the belly button.