[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] needle question figure out-- i think!

At 11:50 PM 6/1/01 -0400, you wrote:
>the needle that  is inserted is not kept in you but the plastic thing around
>it is??
>is this right?
>i hope so!

This is correct.  The needle is called the inducer needle, and is pulled 
out when the set is inserted, and then taped down.  It does look scary, but 
really isn't.

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml