Re: [IP] Tubing reliability

the only time I had a problem with the tubing was when I slammed it in the
door of my truck.  Even then it was able to deliver my basal rate - but when
I went to bolus that was too much and I got an occlusion error. Since this
was shortly after I started working full time again I didn't have the range
of supplies in my desk that I now do - but I found that by holdding the
tubing taut on either side of the "squished" part - I could keep the tubing
open enough for the bolus to go through.  It's quite tough.

Linda & Dax