Re: [IP] Tubing reliability

The only trouble that we have had with the tubing is 1 time
it actually broke off of the part that screws into the pump adapter.
my daughter must have bent it somehow, but we didnt know that
it happened until she was HI on the meter.  we followed the tubing
and it was just hanging there.
Cherie  mommy to Kara age 8  htron 2-01