[IP] link to photos of sites

Sorry, but I am having a slow brain day - I can't seem to find the pictures
of the infusion sites on the body that is on the IP website.  Could someone
please help me with the link?  Please reply to my home address if possible.
Also - when inserting a site into the buttock with a Sil - do most people
insert up/down or sideways?  I have been using an "in-between" angle and
keep having crimping which my CDE says is probably caused by muscle
movement. Thanks.