[IP] Child Lock

My daughter just turned 5 in May, and I don't use the child lock on the
MM508.  My husband and inlaws want me to use it bc they think there could be
a problem.  But Amanda even does lots of the boluses on her own.  What a pain
to have a child lock installed...I'm the one doing most of the boluses and
basal rate changes, etc.  If they had to do all these manipulations, they'd
not want to use the child proof feature either.  There are controls so that
you can't use too much of a bolus, or change the basal.  So far, no problem
without the child proof feature.