Re: [IP] Saline?

<I just starting pumping yesterday. I have been monitoring this list for a
couple of weeks and I have a question. Everyone talks about starting on
a week or so before going on insulin in their pump. When I mentioned this to
my CDE she had never heard of this. I was just wondering what area this
practice takes place? Was just wondering.>
I went on it w/o insurance and all, and wanted to wear it for a few days
getting the full experiance.  The doc who was helping me said I really would
be OK starting on insulin as I was conservative in my initial plans at
startup, but I couldn't afford an ER if I needed one.  I didn't and all worked
out well.

Jenny Sutherland