[IP] Your IP Profile

In a message dated 6/1/2001 12:16:26 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I ENCOURAGE YOU all to submit data about how you manage your diabetes
>  and to keep the data up to date by doing periodic updates to your
>  record.

I just updated the profile for Katie . . . I was curious about the question
about pump COLORS . . . Seems like sort of a "who cares" sorta thing (as in
why would that data be useful to someone else?) . . . Also, although I
answered the question based that actual color of Katie's Animas pump, that's
not entirely accurate because my 10 year old actually has an array of
"fashion" pump covers that she can use on her pump to suit her fancy or match
her outfit <vbg!> . . .