Re: [IP] Site War Zone

In a message dated 6/1/2001 11:12:41 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I was also told that about the legs that it does not absorb well.

I think legs are very much a YMMV thing . . . My guess would be that
absorption in the leg would depend a lot on how much fatty tissue there is in
the spot where you're putting your site and how much exercise your thigh
muscles are getting . . . It's an option -- you can try it when you're ready
or not . . .