Re: [IP] Saline

My son age 7,(may have something to do with it), did saline for a week, it
allowed us to practice our carb ratio and  to input bolus.  We live in Central
Oregon, but our Endo is in Portland, Oregon.  Sheelah Mom of Beau pumping for
4 weeks now.

>>> email @ redacted 06/01/01 06:43PM >>>
I just starting pumping yesterday. I have been monitoring this list for a
couple of weeks and I have a question. Everyone talks about starting on
saline
a week or so before going on insulin in their pump. When I mentioned this to
my CDE she had never heard of this. I was just wondering what area this
practice takes place? Was just wondering.

Karl