[IP] Multiple Basal Profiles with the H-tron

In a message dated 6/1/2001 9:07:48 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  the
>  htron can not be programmed for differant profiles which is a definite
>  disadvantage altho doesn't affect me much, i do the same thing every day.
As an FYI:  Since you get two pumps with the H-tron, you can effectively have
two basal profiles (i.e. work days vs. week or pre-menstrual vs. regular) by
setting up different a different profile on each pump and then switching
pumps as needed . . .