[IP] mis information

.Amanda wrote:
  I decided on MM because of the many safety features.  I was
told that the animas and D&H Tron from Disetronic do not allow you to
program more than one basal rate so I chose the MM knowing that I will
probably have to set various Basal rates for various times of the day.

Amanda,
The d-tron has more than on basal "PROFILE" and can set a different basal
rate for every hour of the day. (24 total)  The H-tron has only one
"PROFILE" and can still set a different basal rate for every hour of the
day.

We have been told to only comment about the pump we wear and not what a pump
rep told us about another company's pump.  We have all caught them in their
mis-information before.

have a good day.
Sheila