  ----- Original Message -----
  From: email @ redacted
  For those of you folks who download your meters, how often do you do that --
  and how do you combine the data from your meter, your pump (boluses, basals,
  etc.), and the rest of your life (as far as food eaten, carb counts,
  exercise,etc.) into meaningful data that helps you manage your diabetes?

  Jenny Sutherland