Re: [IP] Re: why pick a certain pump?

In a message dated 6/1/2001 2:17:38 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Doesn't the IP Web page have a comparision page on the three pump
>  companies????

Yep -- but last time I checked it wasn't completely up to date (at least not
for the Animas R-1000) . . . If someone really wants to research which pump
will suit them best, I recommend that they request marketing materials/video
from each manufacturer and then compare the features for themselves . . .  I
did that and then also posed some questions on the IP list about what other
pumpers saw as the pros/cons of certain features that I couldn't really
evaluate without getting more of an understanding about what they might mean
in "real life" . . .