Re: [IP] logbooks & Meter downloads

In a message dated 6/1/2001 10:18:00 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I use the meter software and my 'puter to do all of that.

For those of you folks who download your meters, how often do you do that --
and how do you combine the data from your meter, your pump (boluses, basals,
etc.), and the rest of your life (as far as food eaten, carb counts,
exercise,etc.) into meaningful data that helps you manage your diabetes?

PumpMama to Katie (age 10) pumpin' insulin for 9 whole hours on her Animas
pump "Elvis" . . . 195 days since diagnosis  . . .