[IP] 2 years and going on and on

Tomorrow is my 2 year pumperversary and I am so happy I wish I were twins!
Anyway, I am very thankful to all of you who have helped me, to overcome
this debilitating disease, and offered your thoughts on problems, etc that I
have encountered over these past two years.  Pumping is the only way to go,
and I have thought about how many injections I have had to take since I
started pumping.  I think its about  5 in a two year period, that's pretty
darn good, I think.
Michael, a special thank you to you, for having a lovely daughter Lily, who
brought this whole list about.  If it weren't for her, and you, this
wouldn't have happened, I don't think.  I am forever grateful.
My wishes to all the new pumpers out there, that you may feel as successful
in pumping as I do now, and as fortunate as I feel, to have reversed ALL my
complications I had pre pump (except the darn blindness won't reverse, can't
figure that one out yet!  vbg ) and my A1C has dropped from 8.9 to 5.7.  I
am thankful for my hubby too, he has been through a lot with me and my pump,
and survived to tell about it!
Will cut this off from being my long winded self, but do wish you all well
and humbly thank you too,
Pump hugs to all,
dx 1967, pumping 6/2/99.  MM507C and me

Lori A. Willey