[IP] starting pumping wednesday

well, my little blue mm508 finally got to come out of its box on Wednesday,
and this is just great--love the remote control for restaurants.  still
working on basals and bolus amounts, with the instructions of "don't change
more than .1 at a time; don't change more than one thing in a day, always
verify that the change you made was correct by getting three days of
consistent results, and call me every day." starting basal was too low, so
first day was a bear, working on 10 pm to 2 am now.  everyone should do