Hi, i for the first time today did a change out without using the iv preps.
they make my skin so dry, i mean it peels off of my stomach area. i know you
have to be careful of infections but i am a clean person. the quickset stuck
fine, because mm said it helps with that. does anyone else have this problem.
does anyone not use anything or something that is less drying? please let me
know, thanks for your support. sincerely eileen pumping since 3/01 minimed
pump 508. p.s. i have used all kinds of lotions to releive the dryness and
peeling but nothing seems to help me