Re: [IP] Site War Zone

<<I have the same problem
with the itchiness...though mine often starts before I
remove the site. I use an IV prep before I insert each
site. Recently I tried a skin prep and I didn't
experience the itchiness...so I am thinking it might
be some sort of reaction to that...but I am not
positive.>>

What is the difference between an IV prep and a skin prep?  I have a lot of
problems with itchiness and red blotches all around my site.  Has anyone
ever used the area above the belly button?
Julie