[IP] Re: I have a suggestion

> Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:56:32 EDT
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] I have a suggestion
> i think this is a very selfish and dumb idea.  Would you like us to send you
> 3000 messages saying your rude? Or anything else for that matter?
> Cmon!  We all have better things to do than write emails telling poeple they
> PLease.

ummmmm - how did I say to tell someone they are dumb???????????  My thought
was a threat of 3,200 e-mails would cause people sit up and take notice to the
instructions included with every post (including this one) so they WON'T get
3,200 e-mails. I NEVER suggested calling anyone dumb. However, YOU did call my
idea very selfish and *dumb.* Thank you.

Ask me how I earn $ surfing the 'net - or click here: