Re: [IP] Site War Zone

I was thinking the same thing! The things we learn on this list!

Missi said:
Visine... who'd a thunk it!   What a great thing to know!

Take care, Kerri (mentally filing the Visine tip for future
NEW! http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos11.html - meet
Joseph Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"
"May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly on your home, and the
Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your moccasins make
happy tracks in many snows, and may the rainbow always touch your
shoulder." - Cherokee Blessing