> > The ones I use happen to be the most popular...short needle,
> > short tube...
> Is that a fact or a likely guess? The data on the Insulin-Pumpers
> Survey page (http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml#setsused)
> does not seem to support that statement. Perhaps we are a
> non-typical sample? Or need to figure out how to get the database
> updated and accurate.

The database is maintained from the information submitted by members
on the Insulin Pumpers Information Form. It is updated daily. The
information is as accurate and up to date as member submissions.

I ENCOURAGE YOU all to submit data about how you manage your diabetes
and to keep the data up to date by doing periodic updates to your
record. Access to your form is available on the MEMBERS only page of
the web site at: