Re: [IP] My Pumping Start is Today!

CONGRATULATIONS DENISE,

I started on my 508 Blue Pump two weeks ago.  I started on insulin right
away and I will never ever ever forget my start date.  The diabetes team
here in Toronto is great and so far my pump has been wonderful.  I hope
that you have the same great luck with your 508 BLUE MM.

[IMAGE]Amanda

>From: "Denise McGovern"<email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:<email @ redacted> >Subject: [IP] My
Pumping Start is Today! >Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 12:13:00 -0400 > >I have
my training/pump start today at 1:15. My Endo is letting me start
>directly on insulin. I can't believe the day is finally here. > >Thanks
to all of you, my pump friends! >Denise >Pumping- Today with my blue MM
508 > >[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef
which had a name of winmail.dat]