Re: [IP] Site War Zone

Paula,

I used the IV prep twice in my insertions and both times I did not
experience any redness or itchiness.  I guess it is the prep that helps I
am going to go buy more.

Amanda

>From: Paula<email @ redacted> >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] Site War Zone >Date: Fri, 1 Jun
2001 08:52:46 -0700 (PDT) > >Amanda, > >I do use over as far as my
side...and like you I use >the neosporin right after. I have the same
problem >with the itchiness...though mine often starts before I >remove
the site. I use an IV prep before I insert each >site. Recently I tried a
skin prep and I didn't >experience the itchiness...so I am thinking it
might >be some sort of reaction to that...but I am not >positive. >
>Paula >--- Amanda Brown<email @ redacted> wrote: > > Paula, > > > > Do
you use right over to your sides. I have only > > been pumping for 2 > >
weeks so I do not have a whole lot of experience. I > > can not for some
> > reason use my left side though so what I do is the > > minute I take
out my > > site I put quick healing poly sporin on it and then > > do the
two fingers > > over rule. I can't see any of my old sites unless I > >
really look for > > them. I have a question about sites though, when I >
> take out my quick set > > I have a bit of a welt and it is a little bit
itchy, > > as soon as I clean > > it with a quick swipe of alcohol and
put the > > polysporin on it the > > itchiness is gone. Can this maybe be
an allergy. > > It does not look > > infected at all it looks good with a
tiny little bit > > of redness. Is it > > possible that I am removing the
tape too quickly? > > > > Thank you > > > > Amanda > > > > >From:
Paula<email @ redacted> >Reply-To: > > email @ redacted >To: > >
email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] Site War Zone > > >Date: Fri, 1 Jun
> > 2001 08:40:18 -0700 (PDT) > >My question to those of > > you who have
been > > pumping for >a while...How do you keep your stomach > > from
looking >like a > > war zone. I change my site about every 3 days >yet >
> sites from 3 weeks ago > > can still be seen. I am >having a hard time
finding > > untouched skin. Any > > ideas? >Thanks > > > > >